Based in Shannon, Co. Clare, Calcul was founded in 1974 and has distributed Citizen watches to the jewellery trade since 1985. Our portfolio of brands now covers everything from a child’s first watch through teenage years and adulthood, with sports watches, high technology watches, dress watches and luxury Swiss manufacture watches.
– Citizen is a true manufacture d’horlogerie with a comprehensive manufacturing process that extends from creating a watch’s individual components to its final assembly. For 100 years, Citizen has made watches, invented and improved technologies and explored the future of watchmaking with features such as its’ propriety light-powered Eco-Drive technology.
– Bulova was founded by Joseph Bulova in 1875. This iconic American brand is renowned for its rich history of ground-breaking technological and design innovation.
– Frederique Constant is involved in all stages of watch production from design, development, assembly, to quality control at its location in Geneva under the brand philosophy of “Accessible Luxury”.
– Alpina is a fine watchmaking manufacture with focus on Swiss sports watches. Based in Geneva, Alpina’s history stretches back to 1883.
– Sundial, owned by Calcul, is a collection of solar powered watches with a unique take on classic watch design.
– Telstar, owned by Calcul, has earned a strong market presence at entry-level price points with styles for adults and children.